Wednesday, January 7, 2009

This is what I woke up to this morning...

Isn't it the best thing in the world to see your kids so in love with eachother??? I look at my girls and I see my sister and I when we were young. Lauryn and Olivia are just about exactly the same age difference as my sister and I, and we were always best friends when we were young, and we are still to this day! I love her with all my heart and wouldn't trade her for anyone else! She is the most specal woman I have in my life, and I thank God for her...every crazy part of her!! I love knowing that my girls are growing up feeling the same way about eachother! Lauryn is so much like her Auntie with her quirky personality, and Olivia is a mini me...it will be so fun to watch them grow up together!

4 comments:

E said...

Very nice! =)
Have a good day!
/Emma

E said...

No , we do not know each other. I just past your blogg and left a comment!=)

E said...

Forgot to answer...
I am from Sweden so it is close to Norway.
Take care!

andrea said...

That is so cute! Sisters are the best!