Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Lauryn

Today is Lauryn's 9th birthday! I can not believe that that little baby is 9, seriously where did the time go? You always hear people tell you to "enjoy it, because it goes by so fast...well, now I know exactly what that means! We threw her a High School Musical 3 "Prom" party, we had about 15 of her friends over, did hair, make-up and nails....then "went to the prom" and danced. It was unbelievably loud and there were tons of high pitched screams, but it was a blast! Thanks to Tim, Luke and Sarah for coming, Lauryn insisted on having them...I am sure they were entertained!! What will we do when she goes to a real prom?? Scary!!

3 comments:

JohnnaB said...

So cute! Hopefully she won't have a broken arm at her real prom! ;)

Sarah Mundy said...

We loved being included! I think I can still hear the screaming...

andrea said...

Oh my goodness!!! what a great idea! I love it!!! I especially love Tim with all the girls! Looks like a great party Mom!