Sunday, September 7, 2008

Organizing

Sooo...I am officially in organizing mode (believe me...it is about time), I feel so happy tonight because I took the time yesterday to completely organize and go through Lauryn's room, then today I did the same in Olivia's! Can anyone tell me how it is possible for kids to accumulate soooo much crap?? I swear I threw away 2 trash bags in each room, just of trash! I know you are thinking "I can't believe she let it get like that", but as most of you know the past year has been a little rough for me, and the rooms "looked" clean! Anyway, it is done and I feel so good about it! I also made a list of a lot of more things to tackle. Can't wait!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I know exactly how it gets like that, believe me! Well way to go, I'm so proud of you!!! What's the next thing you're going to tackle?